Do you know an individual, charity organisation, or community group that makes a real difference to the lives of others?
If so, why not nominate them for a High Sheriff’s Award?
We are living in unprecedented times with COVID-19 presenting one of the biggest challenges we’ve faced for generations. The High Sheriff’s Awards provide an opportunity to recognise and celebrate some of the fantastic people who make a significant contribution to society and help make our county a better place.
They are a way of giving recognition to people whose work might not otherwise have attracted appreciation from the normal sources — they are our ‘unsung heroes’.
Think you know someone who fits the bill?
How to apply:
- Download the Nomination Form from the link below
- Send the completed form to The High Sheriff of Shropshire by email
email@example.com OR post The Threshing Barn, Berrington Manor, Berrington, Shrewsbury SY5 6HB
A confirmation receipt will be sent to the Nominator within 7 days
- Deadline for entries is 5pm on 31st January 2021
- Winners will be informed by 15th February 2021
- Awardswill be presented in March 2021 (date and venue TBC)
For further information please contact Mrs Dean Harris on 07989 387343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org